RETURN AND EXCHANGES
All original tags must be attached. For hygiene reasons, we ask that you try on swimwear over your own underwear and keep the seal intact. We don’t offer returns on any “sale” items or purchased with promotion codes. Received a faulty item? We’re sorry to hear that, please contact us at email@example.com with further details of the issue within 30 days of receiving your order.
U.S. and International Returns
Please follow the process below for returning your parcel to us.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return
- Re-pack the item in its original packaging or in a secure, waterproof package with labels and tags still attached.
- Cover your address label with the Akai Swimwear returns label found on the bottom right of your delivery note.
- Return the package by using your local Post Office counters and obtain proof of postage from the Post Office. Please do not post the package through the post box without obtaining a certificate of posting.
- Keep your certificate of postage safe, as you will need this as your proof of return. Ad your order number inside the packaging.
- Please note that returns will be made at your own cost.
Address: 2020 N Bayshore Drive #1102 Paramount Bay Miami Florida 33137
We don’t offer exchanges right now. You can return your item to us for a refund, and then place a new order to get the item of your choice.
Refund Processing Time
Refunds will be processed within approximately 28 business days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after we receive your return. The funds should appear on your bank statement within 7 working days or sometimes less, depending on your card issuer.
On receiving your return the next step is for us to check the item(s). Once our checks are complete we’ll refund your credit/debit card.. We’ll make sure to keep you updated and send you an email as soon as your parcel arrives back at our warehouse, and again when we have processed your refund.